Monday, April 23, 2012

Occasional Artist May Copic Projects

Note to self: don't try to do anything to the blog on the iPad.

I had this post all ready to go.  Witty text, cute card photo (ok, so it was a scan. don't be so picky), links and all.  And then I tried to see if it had posted when I woke up using the iPad.  Since it hadn't posted I went to the dashboard and went thru the motions to get it live.  And POOF! it was gone.  *sigh*

So here's my second try.

After the positive responses I got from the ladies at the April class I decided to go with the images we talked about.  Here's one of them.

I just think this little image is happy.  And we'll start coloring it by using one of my favorite Copic techniques, airbrushing.  You can find all the details on this card and our second card on the Class Projects tab.  Hope to see you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment