Thursday, April 12, 2012

Papertrey Playhouse Mixed Sets Challenge!

Slowly but surely I'm trying to get back to crafting and creating.  One of the ways I'm trying to do that is by participating in more challenges.  There are several over at the Playhouse I'm looking to create for.  This first one is the Mixed Sets challenge.  I love the idea of mixing stamp sets to get more creative options.  I also grabbed my 365 Days A Year perpetual calendar to see what special days were coming up in my family.
I hope my Grandma Jean will like this one.  I'm sure it'll be a shock since I can't remember ever sending her a birthday card in the past.  That perpetual calendar is already coming in handy!

This one was quick once I decided what I wanted to do.  I love the Framed set for so many things.  One of the little houses from Love Lives Here fit perfectly in the opening.  I used the little grass and flower images to add to the scene.  An embossed cloud and sentiment from Birthday Bash finished it off.

I hope to make cards to post for the Stamp on Patterns challenge and the All About Babiess challenge too.  I hope you'll join us and create and post to the challenges.

Have a great day!

2 comments: