Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wooo to the Hoooo!!

Just a quick post to share some happy news.  I'm up to my eyeballs in pre-show prep and appointments but I wanted to share this.  I'll update the blog this evening with links and likely with a few other posts for the PTI & PTPH blog hops.

Sometimes you have to take the leap and just go for it!!  And while I'm a little apprehensive, I'm glad I decided to try out.  Just announced today......

I'm on the These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things (Fav Things for short) challenge blog design team!  Wooo Hooooo!!!!! 

I'm very excited to be a part of this for so many reasons.  I remember when Julie first started talking about this and am so proud of how it's grown; beyond her wildest expectations.  I've never been part of a challenge group so that's going to be well, challenging.  :)  And though I've never really stopped creating it does seem like I've stopped creating layouts, so I'm pretty excited to get back to the 12 x 12 format. 

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! So happy you are a part of our team!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Krista! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete