Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Class Concept....

Some time ago I blogged about a new kind of class I wanted to do.  Something fun, creative, with a little structure but not to much and most importantly, about ME.  Very few of the pages or projects I do each month are about me.  My stories.  My perspective.  My past.  My future.  So often if I try to do something about me I feel uncomfortable and abandon the project after a few stilted tries.

I've finally found something that's working.  And I want to share it with others.  But the challenge has been getting enough participants in any one area to make it feasible.  Well, sometimes the solution to a problem comes when you're not looking.  I got an email from Bonnie at Phoenix Scrap Cottage asking about teaching there.  After thinking about it for a little while I realized this could be the PERFECT solution for this concept.

I plan on meeting up with Bonnie and working out details and a schedule.  I'll update here once that's all been taken care of.

Hopefully I've peaked your interest in this project.  Here are samples of a few of my pages if you'd like to find out a little more.  You can also sign up for my monthly newsletter to get the latest.  Just relpy here (or email me) with your email addy and I'll get you on the list.  No worries, you can opt out whenever you like.

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh that would be AWESOME!!! I have always wanted to try that place!!!!!

    ReplyDelete