Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Great deal on Coyotes tickets


If you love hockey I've got a GREAT deal for you!!  

Cheer the Coyotes on against the Vancouver Canucks Tues Feb 28 at 7 pm. 
Tickets are ONLY $20, normally $36.  Seats are in section 205, rows H & I.

Here's a map of the arena (NOT for this game) so you can see how great a view you'll have.

Tickets are available from me - just let me know when & where to meet you with them!  These don't even go on sale until Nov 25th!!  I can take cash or a check, made out to AZ Roller Derby.

I'm trying to win free dues for a month by selling the most tickets so please re-post and tell anyone you know about this great deal.

1 comment:

  1. Sharing on FB for my Phoenix friends now :):):) I have some Hockey fans on my list! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete