Friday, May 27, 2011

Papertrey Playhouse Multi- Mat Challenge

Woo Hoo!!  I'm so happy to FINALLY participate in a challenge at the Playhouse.  Here's my entry for the multi-mat challenge.  Now after my second nap of the day - I'm on vacation after all!! - I'm postingit and am going to start getting a bunch of cooking done for my overnight crop tomorrow.
Nearly everything is PTI on here.  Dies for my multiple mats are Mat Stack 3, Mat Stack 2 & Ad Sense.  Stamps sets are Background Basics: Sheet Music, Label Basics.  I also used coaster board for the two white stamped pieces.  The star is a die from Spellbinders and the circle image is from 7 Gypsies.  I printed the sentiment off the computer.  The yellow distress dot paper is also PTI.  It's simple & straight forward.  But it makes me happy to feel like I finally created something for no other reason than for the joy of it.

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeee the colors and that music paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of mats - an awesome holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The combination on mats plus the patterns and colors is really effective!

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the way you split the ad sense die!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked this challenge, Krista! Love all of the different mats you used.

    ReplyDelete