Monday, May 9, 2011

New Copic card class & other stuff.....

I'm so excited to be able to offer classes at The Frenzy Stamper (this one's for the blog).  If you've never been out there, you've definitely been missing out.  If you dig cool, eclectic & out of the ordinary than Debbie has it in spades!  Certainly one of the grungiest, funkiest & amazing places to go create in.  I'll be offering my Copic Inspirations classes here on a monthly basis.  June kicks of the series with some cards I really enjoyed creating.  Here's one of them.  You can find the other 2 on the Class Project tab.

I'm also hard at work for more classes and projects to offer all around town.  Look for them to be announced here and on the schedule along the left side of the blog.

In other news....
- home improvements have been moving right along.  Found a rug that was perfect for the living room a week or so ago at (where else??!) Ikea.
- moved the coffee table from the family room to the living room and put together a new (say it with me) Ikea coffee table for the family room.
- Mel & our neighbor laid down the tile in Bret's old room tonight.  Is looking more and more like we'll be able to get Tricia moved in there no later than the end of the week
- thanks to Julie I've got an awesome new towel bar & tp holder for the master bath.  Had to get a matching piece to replace the hand towel holder along Mel's side.  Want to guess where they came from?
- I can not wait to create the coolest looking pallet bed I saw on Pinterest in the extra bedroom once Tricia is moved out of there.  I've already got about a million ideas for how I want to decorate.  Oddly enough, very shabby chic, vinatge-y with a mix of patterns.  Will re-purpose the orange stuff in there currently into my office.  Much as I like the black & white fabric I'm ready for something new.


And a parting thought or two.....
- sometimes technology can be pretty cool
- change isn't always bad

Catch you on the flip side

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new class! Loving that card!! And let me guess.... you went to IKEA!?!?!? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete