Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Class updates!

Just a quick post to update a few things.

The HOME Banner at The Creative Quest has been rescheduled to Saturday May 21 2:30-5:00 pm.
I've added a new canvas bag class at Paper Vineyard on May Saturday 21 10:00 am - 1 pm.

I'm adding classes in Payson that feature Copic markers starting in June with a new set of classes every other month.
The HOME banner will be available in Payson on July 17 11:30 - 2:30 pm
Look for a HOME banner class later in the summer at Paper Vineyard.

The HOME Banner project can be seen in this post.

One of the cards for the Copic Club at The Creative Quest on May 14.  Wait til you see the other one!  Totally excited about it!


And one other major change.  I'm no longer working as a sales rep.  The decision was not easy but was a long time coming.  I'm looking forward to more adventures and teaching a lot more.  Hope to see you in class!

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* someday I hope to take one of your classes!! I loveeeeeee that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete