Monday, March 14, 2011

Copic Inspirations April Class Project

Where has the last 3 weeks gone too????  I'd like someone to bring it back so I can actually remember it, thank you very much!

I promised the Copic Inspiration ladies I'd put up pictures of the project I've got in mind for April.  I didn't get to play with it until late on Sunday.  There are still a few things I'd like to do but it'll go out in the mail to the store tonight.  Look for it in person by Wednesday.  :)  Full class details on the Class Projects tab.

The front of the canvas messenger style bag we'll be decorating/coloring/altering.
Back and one side of the bag
under the flap of the bag

Supplies used on my bag: Copics, Spica Glitter pens, Prima masks, Love My Tapes Lace Tape, Stampendous Jumbo Hydrangea set, sewing machine, American Tag Purple Monster, eyelets & nailheads, fabric 

Other goings on around me:
- we moved our 17 1/2 yr old niece in with us recently.  It's proving to be interesting so far.  Heaven help all of us once the honeymoon period is over.
- Davis is still penned up.  But she's been able to sleep on the bed with us the last 2 nights.  We even got a nap together on Sunday after Mel had me doing yard work all morning.  I keep her leash on her and put the loop up on my arm so I'll know if she tries to get down.  Silly me!  Once that dog is asleep, she's ASLEEP!
- Mel's sister & husband are coming to visit.  This is the first time they've been here so it should be fun.  Besides several things with family Mel's planned an all adult trip to the Grand Canyon.

Don't forget about the DIE-no-mite! class at The Creative Quest this week!  I'm already thinking about some of the cool die tricks and techniques to highlight for the April class!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh I love love love love that bag!!! And you have been a busy bee!!! I can't wait to see you on Saturday! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete