Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 in 1!!!

Whew!!  When I clean my desk off a little it's amazing what all I can get done!!

It was my turn to post the next challenge for the Papertrey Playhouse this morning.  Looking over the last few challenges on the blog and the PTI Blog Hop I was struck by how many of them I really wanted to participate in but didn't get to for one reason or another.  That was what inspired my challenge - The Second Chance Challenge.  Choose a challenge from the Papertrey Playhouse blog or a PTI Blog Hop from November through February and finally create the card that you wanted to make for it but didn't get a chance to.

There were just tooooo many that I wanted to participate in but couldn't.  So I elected to do ALL of them.  :)
Victoria challenged us to embellish a treat container at the beginning of December and I thought it was awesome!  Not to mention perfect for giving cookies to the neighbors, which we haven't done for a while but I liked doing.  Adele had us challenged to stamp a background and Mary posted a sketch to use as the basis for our project.  And the totally adorable photo of Dana's daughter inspired a color challenge.  Nicole had everyone including scallops in their projects.  Mix all 5 of those challenges up and this is what I got.  I wanted to create something quick & easy but useful.  I've got a bunch more of these coffee cans waiting to be decorated thanks to my friend Leann.  This one will likely get filled with candy or cookies and given as a thank you gift or perhaps set out during my classes.  :)  I may add some ribbon or even some buttons but I actually like the simplicity.



Supplies: stamps PTI - Button Boutique, BB: text style, Think Big Favorites 1
              dies PTI - eyelet border, FF: 5
              cardstock - Core'dinations, The Paper Company
              ink - The Paper Company
              coffee can - from my friend, Leann

2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked out 4 of the challenges before I clicked over. I missed the most obvious one. The treat container. LOL WTG on getting all of those in there! And cute too!

    ReplyDelete