Tuesday, November 2, 2010

State of Me Today

In honor of election day, I thought I'd share a State of Me with everyone.

Right now I am happy.  Just that.  Happy.  I'm happy to be married to one of the best guys you'll eve meet.  I'm happy in our home.  I'm happy.  Just that simple state has taken so much to achieve.  So I'm going to enjoy it.

Bret is back living at home.  Working at being sober.  I'm seeing something different in him this time. I truly hope that he's able to work his program and get better.  When the real Bret, aka Dr Jekyll, is here I'm happy.  He's such a cool kid.  It's just that Mr Hyde is not welcome here.  Ever.

A traumatic birthday passed me by with barely a notice. And it looks like I may get the one wish I really wished for but would never say out loud.

So there you go.  I'm happy.  I'll be back with something crafty soon.  Making pigs in a blanket for dinner.  How can you not be happy when you've got pigs in a blanket for dinner??!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Bret's home! That makes me happy...I always see a happy change in you and mel when he's there! :):):):):) and traumatic birthday? This makes me worried :(:( I can't wait to see you Saturday....and if you want me there on Friday after work to help get ready...let me know :):):):):):):) love ya my friend :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete