Sunday, August 22, 2010

Third times the charm....

Maybe it's because I'm in vacation mode but I'm finding it kinda easy (& a little addicting) to do this blog stuff.  Certainly not the huge chore I thought it would be.

Last night was 2SGNO or 2nd Saturday Girls Night Out.  As you can see, it was a full house.  Had a total blast.
Great company, great conversations and I actually got some things accomplished- you just can't ask for anything more.  The boys even love 2SGNO.  Mel & Bret were super happy as were 2 of Mel's friends that stopped by.  However, I don't think it was all the lovely ladies that they were so taken with.  Each one of them got a special light in their eyes when they saw this.  :)

Sunday has been pretty much totally lazy.  Mel & I had talked about going to Pioneer Village for breakfast and taking Mama.  We ended up with a breakfast that would have made the folks up there jealous.  Mama made homemade sausage gravy - a feat I will never be able to accomplish.  There were eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and hashbrown like things.  No matter how I try I can't get those to come out right either!

A little laying around and some pre-season football - GO COWBOYS! - and more chillin' out have kind of made up the day.  All in all, not a bad way to spend a Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! You showed the GOOD photo....NOT the one of me and Toni's mouths gaped opened! LOL!!! Had a blast last night my friend!! YOU ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you all were ready to craft and have fun. And all that yummy food! You girls know how to live it UP!

    ReplyDelete