|Here's Emily overcoming a major fear and touching a snake at the Botanical Garden :)|
Besides all of that I've been trying to categorize all the different sentiments and word stamps I have. Talk about a nearly overwhelming task. But I'm trying to do it a little bit at a time.
And now it's just a matter of stamping each sentiment, word or phrase in each set onto the pages in the proper section. I've only stamped 40 sets so far *sigh* and have about a million more to go it feels like. So that I can easily identify which set a particular sentiment comes from I've written the number next to it that corresponds with the number next to the stamp set on the list. Each section is for a different category so I can quickly flip to the type of sentiment I need. And because it's actually stamped I can easily see if the size and style will work for my project.
I also made a fun smashbook style album for Emily of her trip. All she's got to do is print out the pictures she wants to use and put them in it. I had ssssooooooo much fun making it. No rules. No overthinking. No need to keep class possibilities in mind. And using lots of ephemera from our adventures. There are to many pages to put it on the blog so I've created an album for it. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out. I put notes about some of the unusual items I used on each of the photos.
More class pictures coming soon!