Friday, July 1, 2011

Off to Frenzy Stamper......

I've got just a few minutes before I head out to go over to The Frenzy Stamper for classes today and thought I'd take them to post the projects for next months classes over there.

Debbie challenged me to use a stamp I'd seen but hadn't really given much thought to.  And I was happily surprised to find that I had an idea and was able to make it come to life pretty much as soon as I got home last month.  Totally unusual for me!  But with thoughts of my good friend, Sara Mayes, and scenes from the movie Whip It! in my head it's really no wonder it was easier than I expected.

This one just makes me smile.  Though the image may be small there are still some techniques utilized on it.  We'll talk a little bit about coloring skin, we'll be doing some shading, adding color to make white pop, popping an image with an outline color and tip to tip coloring/blending.  Not bad for a sassy little skater girl!

Check out the other two images on the Class Projects tab.

I've also posted the next projects for the DIEnomite!! class at Frenzy over there.  And on a happy note - I'll now be able to bring dies with me to class for you to purchase.  Preorders are best as I'll only bring a very limited selection of dies.  You can contact me or the store for preorders.

1 comment:

  1. Loving how that came out!!! LOVING that roller girl and all the green! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete