Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI Stamp a faire Challenges #6 & 8

I was able to do 2 challenges in one on this card.  And I'd better hurry up production because the challenges close at 10 pm my time!

Challenge 8 had us trimming an inch off of the side of our card.  I wanted to do this with a twist.  Most cards with this design feature usually open on the side across from the short edge.  I choose to have mine open from the top instead.  I've also included challenge 6 that had us use notches to hold twine, ribbon or what not.  This is something I really like and need to make sure to use again.
This card features PTI Distressed Dots paper, Spiral notebook die, Mat Stack 1 stamp and one of the butterfly dies. 

I've left all of the cards I've created today blank, with out sentiment.  So many times I find I need a card quickly but don't have anything ready made or enough time to create something.  Having a stash of blank cards that just need a sentiment stamped on them should help me solve that little problem.  Why didn't I think of this earlier??!

2 comments:

  1. You are on fire tonight!! VERY COOL!! Loving the layered butterfly and the twine! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krista! I'm sure you won't remember me but you headed up a scrap store tour in Phoenix in 04 or 05 that I went on and it was a ton of fun! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete