Sunday, July 24, 2011

PTI Stamp a faire Challenges #9

I just had to do the last challenge for the Stamp-A-Faire.  This one is so super simple but I really like it.  Even made Mel grin.  I looked at this card of Debbie Olson's for coloring tips. 

Challenge 9 asked us to turn our stamps in a new direction.  Again, this isn't ground breaking but it is different.  I used one of the frame images from Button Bits horizontally rather than the traditional vertical orientation.  I also combined Wonderful Words Additions, Friendship Jar: Spring Fillers & Enjoy the Ride with Fiskars Script Alphabet.  Some Bitty Box Basic paper to add a little more color and it was done.


2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee it! LOVING the bug! And will bring the stamp over next time I come over! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, the coloring on the bug is fantastic! I juat ordered this set during SAF and can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete