Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stamp Exchange

Playing with an idea.  Wondering what others might think of it.

With so many Copic classes regularly I'm running out of stamped images to feature in class.  And I can't always buy more stamps.  And after being challenged to use 2 images that I wouldn't normally have gravitated to with good results, I got to thinking about ways to capitalize on that.  I know lots of people with stamps.  Why not exchange stamps with some one or several someone's for a few weeks??  It'd be a good way for both of us to try something new with out buying it.

Doing an exchange after a Copic class or during one of the Girls Nights would be super easy and also give an easy time frame for the exchange & return.  If anyone's interested please let me know and I'll work on arranging it.  Also any thoughts or suggestions or ideas on this please send them on.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea... but you know my stamp collection and skills for that matter (lol!) are lacking... hoping you have some takers!! Its an awesome idea! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete