Sometimes you've got lots you want to talk about but there's not really any connecting thread. That's kinda what today's been like. Enjoy the rambling journey thru my thoughts. :)
Here's a PDF of it.
Koenig Touches: Add 1 can of corn, drained & 1 can of black beans, drained. I use both red & green peppers. Use ground beef rather than strips. Tonight I added some Ancho Chili & Chipotle Chili powder to it - yum! Use can of diced tomatoes - faster and easier. :) Put some cheese inside the enchilada before the filling. Be generous with the cheese on top. Tonight in addition to the cheddar there was Cotija cheese - we'll be using that a lot more I can tell you!
- How cool that Danielle gave me a shout out on her blog today?! And used one of the Spellbinder die cut witch boots I airbrushed at a recent demo. Gotta love the super cute card she made, the cute die cut and airbrushing.
- I managed (finally!!) to get some things listed on Craig's List. This has been on my to do list for way, way to long. If you, or someone you know, is interested I listed some Copic markers & Accucut dies.
- And speaking of to do lists, I updated my Etsy shop with a number of notepads and cards. All perfect for gift giving. And I'm happy to combine shipping. ;)
- Happy to have a feeling of accomplishment because I got a lot of stuff done today. Including not only giving Davis her medicine but her shot too. I don't know why this has become a challenge for me. For the first 6 months I was like clockwork. Gotta get back into the groove or we'll never be able to tell if it's helping.
- And if only my desk were clear I might feel like playing. Feel like it or not, I've got the first Papertrey Playhouse challenge to do as well as create a card for one of the group members.
- The new ipad is lots of fun. I've already read one book on it and can totally see this getting expensive! But how cool to be able to read anywhere, anytime, nearly anything??!!!