Wednesday, February 13, 2013

March classes

After some wonderful feed back - thanks again Nancy & Norah! - I've chosen to make a few changes to the card classes at Scrapbook Barn.  We'll still color and create cards with lots of techniques but we'll focus on one main image each month.  I've already got sketches and ideas for March, April & May!!  I'm rarely that far ahead.  This makes me think that this change is a good one if it's got my creativity kicked up into overdrive like this.  I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of all the stamps from Impression Obsession.  As soon as they land in my mailbox I'll start stamping, inking, coloring and cutting up a storm to create the March projects and then I'll get them posted.  In the meantime, here are the images I'll be highlighting in March.  Enjoy!



You'll be able to purchase these items and special order lots more at Scrapbook Barn in March.

1 comment:

  1. These images are awesome my friend!! And yes... that was stamping you saw! LOL!! I am trying to be better at it this year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete