Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Classes have been updated & more

I was delighted to spend yesterday at Paper Vineyard creating with a group of funny and inspiring ladies.  After putting the finishing touches on my PV class projects I started working on a mini album sample for the store - wait til you see it!!!  It's brand new Authentique.  Swoon. Sigh. Adore. Here's a little peek at it:


I've updated the Class Projects tab with the latest projects.  Go check 'em out.

And add this date to your calendar - June 16 1:00 - 5:00 pm.  I'll be at Phx Scrapbook Cottage for their open house and showcasing my Fill In The Blanks album.  If you're not signed up for my newsletter, please do.  I'll send out the address for the Cottage next week.

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this my friend!!! LOVING the colors and that bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete