Saturday, April 2, 2011

Copic Club April 9

April is full of Copic fun!  I've got classes on the 9th & Jennie Black is in town the 7th - 13th.  If you haven't taken a class with her, you really should.  I learn something every single time I "assist" her.  :)

April highlights a monochromatic-ish look at The Creative Quest.  I don't consider it a full on monochromatic look as it's using just three colors and they aren't all from the same family.  But I do like the look it gives.

I've got both cards and the details posted on the Class Projects tab.

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee the colors and that ribbon!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... and you want me to help YOU color! LOL..... LOL.... ROFL..... beautiful job my friend. coloring, card and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of this card! stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete