Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's all mine!

Don't you love it when you unexpectedly make a fabulous find?  Driving home from class yesterday morning I had one of those hold everything kind of moments.  Doing nothing more than being happy about class and thinking about all the stuff to do to prep for the UFC party that evening, I saw it. 

And drove past it.  

And then got an idea.  

And made an illegal u-turn at the next light.  Waiting for the light to turn green just about killed me.  Because now that I wanted it, surely someone else was going to want it too and get there before me! 

Pull over at the bus stop, so what if there really wasn't anywhere to pull over? 
Just got as close to the curb as I could and put on the hazard lights. 
Run around the car to pick it up and start shoving.  And I do mean shoving!! to get it into the back seat. 

Slam the door I take off for home.  Huge smile plastered all over my face.  I'm sure the motorists and pedestrians I passed must have thought I was simple, suspicious or just plain weird.  But I couldn't help it.  I was just so darn HAPPY! 

The cause of such joy?
This beautiful, bright red, small sized shopping cart will be PERFECT for holding everything for current big projects.  I'll be able to pull it all close to me or push it out of the way depending on what I'm doing.  Not only that, but it'll be so much nicer to bring things back and forth between the extra bedroom and office.  And it works like a charm, I've already tried it out.  :) 

And if you noticed the Fancy Pants box in the basket, that's my next big project to begin working on.  I'm so very, very excited about it.  It'll be personal, it'll be creative and it'll be an amazing class and experience for everyone that participates.

The UFC party was fantastic.  Lots of food, lots of awesome people, good fights and the main attraction went all 5 rounds.  Much better than the 21 seconds at the last UFC party.

Today is about party food leftovers, football & Christmas card production.  Looks like I'm on my own for that.  *sigh*  But it's ok.  I just look over at my little red cart and smile.  Now to find a name for her..........

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh that is soooooooooooo cool!! LOVE IT!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Julie... that is BEYOND cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find
    You are sure to have fun with that cute little cart

    ReplyDelete