Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside and a few other things

Ok. Ok. Ok.  I get it.  This is revenge for all of my glee and gloating about the great weather in AZ over the holiday last week.  After an amazing Christmas day at the football game...........................>
It's nothing but grey (perhaps a C3 in Copic speak) and cold and rainy today.  Definitely a day to go back to bed and pull the covers over your head!  You can have your yucky weather back.  And I won't gloat so much about wearing shorts and flip flops on Dec 25.  At least until next year.  :)

I'm very happy to have gotten my cards for The Copic Club at The Creative Quest done and in the store early.  Here are pics of them.  All the details can be found on the Class Projects page.

Our Christmas cards this year were created on 6x6 transparent cards - a big hit with the family.  I had some of the card bases left and used one for this.   The colors are fairly light and the scanner isn't helping them stand out much but hopefully you can get the idea.  I'll post the Christmas cards I did this year in a bit.  (Might have been a good idea to do that BEFORE the holiday huh??!)



This one was pretty fun too.  I got some awesome canvas from SAS a while back to create a banner with (that project is still percolating but it should come to life soon).  I used some of it to stamp and color on.  The Prima Fairy Flora collection was perfect to pair it with!

One last note for today.  I recently purchased the Dots & Dashes alphabet that Quickutz/Lifestyle Crafts put out as a limited edition.  While I do consider myself a Spellbinders girl, they don't do alphabets which I still like to collect.  I don't think I'm likely to use the Dashes half of this set and am offering it up for sale.  Will leave it listed here for a day or two before posting on various boards or Craig's List.  You'll get everything that came in the box, except the Dots alpha, as pictured.  I paid $55.84 for them.  Willing to sell for $30 and will include shipping to you.  You can these in pretty much any manual machine. 

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee those cards!! And hehehehehehe...so I should blame you for the weather then??? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creations with those Copics
    & yes Christmas sounds positively chilly at your place, we got cool enough for socks with very unseasonal weather

    ReplyDelete