Sharing a couple of the cards I've created the last few days. Still busy working away creating items for the upcoming Holiday Boutique. I have so many ideas for things I want to do but am afraid that there isn't going to be time. Someone stockpile the Mountain Dew! I may need to pull a few all nighters!
- If you need to make a number of cards but need to keep cost down, look for paper with multiple images in boxes like this one from Graphic 45. There are 10 different images I can cut out and use to create cards with.
- Simple additions to these images, like rhinestones, Stickles or fluff, can up the wow factor quickly & easily.
- To really highlight the "olden" & shappby feel ink your image up and or distress the edges of it.
- If you'll be hand delivering your cards, don't be afraid of dimension! And don't worry about stuffing it into an envelope either. Create a matching paper bag to hold your card. Check out these from one of my favorite crafty people, Michelle Wooderson.
- It's difficult to tell from the scan but this --> Santa has been given a glossy coating and had a clear glitter sprinkled over him. Two little details that add big wow.
I've got a bunch more partially started designs sitting here beside me waiting to be completed. I'll share them once they're done.