Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crafting my Life Away.....

There's another song reference there.  Can anyone guess it?

I've been a busy little bee the last few days.  Running, or should that be flying?, hither, thither & yon and crafting.  I just wanted to pop on and share one of the things I've created lately just because I really liked it.  :) 

This one was actually so simple but detailed.  Very easy to mass produce - which I'm sure I will.  I like the non-traditional colors that I ended up with purely by accident.  I'm betting this would be sweet in the typical color scheme too.  I'll have to try it and see!

A couple of simple stamped images, 3 rhinestones, Silver Spica pen and some airbrushing with the brush end of my marker (hands down my favorite look) and the main image was done.  Mat, sew and viola!

Supplies: Papertrey Ink - stamps: Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers, Framed, eyelet lace border die, Spellbinders snowflake die, Core'dinations Rivulet Vintage paper, TPC Studios pink shimmer paper & rhinestones, ribbon & safety pin

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! Someday, when I grow up..I wanna craft like you!! LOL! See you soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the simplicity! Really makes those cute snowflakes shine and LOVE that Core'dinations cardstock you used, how perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha... I forgot that you watched me trying to make lace fit that JUST WOULDN'T!!! hahahahahaha! I went back to the drawing board (aka Joann's) and found this beautiful braid. I donated the project to Adriana (thank you Krista) to give away on her blog!!! Stay tuned for that! :) And we will ABSOLUTELY color... what are you doing this weekend??? :)

    ReplyDelete