Friday, January 7, 2011

To start the new year.........

a bevy of beautiful ladies and a few other stamped & colored delights.
I've been busy coloring the last week or so and would love to share what I've come up with.

The Raychel stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie has got to be one of my very favorite ever.  I don't consider myself a stamper but after playing with this image I may have to revise that.  I usually have a difficult time picturing how to use a stamp other than they way it's originally shown.  I was delighted to have come up with several ways to showcase her.  What do you think?

 
 

















All images were colored with Copics and many highlighted with Spicas.  I even used the airbrush system on the Kisses 5 cents card.  The inside of the frog cards say "to find my prince!" 

I was also pretty pleased to find a way to use this Hattie stamp well beyond Halloween.
 
And here's one the uses Papertrey Ink's Enjoy the Ride.  While I was making it I wondered how many people would actually "get it".
And one last colored card.  I'm not sure this stamp company is even still around and that's to bad.  They have such a great name, Dewy, Inkum & Howe.
Supplies: Patterned papers - October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Webster's Pages, Scenic Route, Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock - Club Scrap, Paper Company, Core'dinations
Ink - Tsukineko, TPC Studios
Dies - Spellbinders, Papertrey Ink, Quickutz      Die cutting machine - Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Additional stamps - lips - Unity Stamp Co, bracket frame & frog -Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I love love love love these!!! I am loving those lips on the 'kiss me' one!!! See ya tomorrow night! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete